Instagram now can be used for many different purposes rather than for personal use only. Instagram is a fantastic platform to get connected with your fans and to tell them your story in a more appealing manner visually. It is a great platform that will allow you to show how people actually use your product.
However, there is a lot to do to make the best out of Instagram whether it is for personal use or for your marketing campaign. The primary risk factor of using this network is getting mean comments that may hurt your feelings or the reputation of your brand. On the other hand, Instagram too has come a long way to reduce such chances with the incorporation of better and more useful features in the app.
Now, anybody cannot come, post a bad comment and leave that easily. After trolls post pictures and comments, Instagram can now quickly respond to any complaints made against these through their reporting tool making the users feel safer.
Still, it takes a lot more than posting nice looking images and videos to get the desired returns if you use it for your business marketing platform. You will need to create captivating visuals, post relevant and rich contents and grow your following. This is not easy as you will need to drive proper and adequate engagement as well.
The most successful platform
Since its launch on October 6, 2010, Instagram has proved to be the most successful and productive platform for personal use as well as for business purpose. It has taken the digital world by storm. It seems everyone is hooked on to this platform making it the best option for brand promotion. The following stats will further establish the fact:
- There are over 800 million users actively involved with Instagram every month
- There are more than 60% of adults using this online platform
- More than 80% of the users of this app are based outside the U.S.
- You will find more than 25 million business profiles on this platform
- 50% of the users of this app follow at least one business and
- 60% of users say that they have come to know about a product or service through this platform.
All these facts and figures show the significance and popularity of this specific platform both for personal use as well as for business promotion. The features and its functionality have made it a global platform of which the business brands are making the best use.
You can now humanize your content, and through this platform, you can recruit new talent as well as showcase your products. With enhanced engagement, you can now easily inspire your audience so that they can make a decision quickly whether or not to buy your product.
Active and engaging
Being highly dynamic and engaging, this app where you can share photos and videos has become the top social media site in no time.
- More than half of the active users of the platform visit it daily, and out of that more than 35% of users say that they check it multiple times in a day.
- This means you can grow your brand awareness and introduce your products very fast and reach out to that 70 % of Instagram users who spent lots of time on this site merely looking for a new brand launched on the platform.
- Instagram will allow you to promote your brand in the most authentic and friendly way, but for that, you will not need any hard selling to your clients.
No matter how intimidating the platform may look at first, you will enjoy the benefits of it for sure in the long run if you know how to make the best use of this site.
Creating an appealing Instagram account
Before you start building an Instagram account for your business promotion or for personal use, it is important to note that the platform is designed and intended for in-the-moment contents. That means you must stay relevant to your audience. For this, you will need to have enough resources in hand so that you can post regularly as required. It is only when you keep your profile updated, you will able to keep your followers engaged and around.
To build, maintain and make an Instagram profile successful, if you do not have already, there are a few specific processes to follow. If you are unsure, then you can take help from experts, which is highly recommended. Visit relevant sites such as vvslikes.com and others for that matter.
- First, you have to download the Instagram app from the Goole Play Store or the App Store to see the contents on Instagram’s website. However, you will need an app to upload it as you cannot do it merely via your desktop.
- Next, you have to set up your Instagram account. You will find two choices for this when you open the app. These are ‘Sign up with Phone or Email’ and ‘Log In With Facebook.’ If you are creating a business account, make sure that you sign up with your business email account to prevent your profile from being linked to your personal Facebook account.
- You will have to enter your account details now such as your full name or name of your business so that your profile is recognizable to the visitors. This name will be displayed on your profile, but it is not the username of your account.
- Pick up a unique username next and make sure that it is easy to find and recognizable. If you see that name is already taken you may try another but make sure you keep the first part of your name in the username. Moreover, once you create the account, you can always update the username later in the account settings. Therefore, do not worry about the username too much, as you can change it in the future.
Now, you are ready but make sure that you take help of the experts to optimize your Instagram account for best results.