- 3D Canvas – 3D animation, modeling, rendering.
- – 3D animation, modeling, rendering.
- BRL-CAD – The BRL-CAD package is a powerful Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG) solid modeling system with over 20 years development and production use by the U.S. military. Visit the project page for downloads.
- Cinepaint – Image editor geared for video production.
- Delineate – Raster to Vector converter. Nice
- Dogwaffle – Natural painting application similar to Open Canvas. It limited, but pretty full featured at the same time.
- Foxit PDF Reader – pdf reader
- Doc Converter – document converter
- Convert – unit converter
Windows 7 Specials is a part of my 500+ Ultimate Freeware for Windows Topic. The purpose of this post is to introduce you with the Best Freeware Tools to Enhance and Customize Windows 7 .
- CSMenu – restores a “classic” look to Windows 7 by installing a companion Start menu on your taskbar.
- Logon Changer for Windows 7 – Simply takes a JPG file (256K or less, so be sure to re-size and compress) and applies it to your logon background
- Windows 7 System Recovery Discs – Can repair damaged files, restore System Restore points, and even pull in full backups for restoration.
You are here and you are sad because your Mac friends are mocking you everyday? Seriously!? Let me help you become the ultimate puppet master of Windows. This long post of freeware are here to make your Windows Super Charged without costing any money. Yes all for free! Proceed to the listing of software that will make you the Windows Hero and you will save the day. Go and show off your friend that you can almost do anything and everything on your Windows for free.
This post has been divided into multiple posts due to it’s ongoing length. Now it is separated into multiple software categories for easy navigation. Only 3 software listed from each section to keep this post short, Follow the detail links to Discover more. Feel free to suggest more freeware at the respective posts
- Added Windows 7 Specials
- Added Portable Applications Suite (s)! yeah
- Removed some software because they are no longer freeware
- Split this topic into multiple posts