You cannot be everywhere at once, but you can make yourself and your business more efficient. There are ways. Cue the mysterious music… now that I have your attention, want to know how?
What you and every business owner need is a way to efficiently keep track of all of your customer relationships and interactions so that you can easily go back and locate them.
You want to share customer profile information across a common platform so that everyone on your team knows exactly what the preferences are for each customer. That is exactly what Customer Relationship Management (CRM) will do for you and your business.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Think of it like this.
A CRM is like a library of customer information that everyone on your team can access.
But it gets better. A CRM will not only be a central point where you can access information; it will also act as an extra team member that will send you notifications when you should contact a customer. It will create a sales funnel that you can track every single step in the sales process, from the initial hello to when you close the deal.
And the best part? It will provide you with the analytics that you can well the next time around.
WordPress CRM Plugins
WordPress (WP) is one of the most widely used content management systems in the world. And a plugin is something that can expand what you can do on your WordPress site. You can explore many free WordPress CRM plugins.
Which are the best CRM plugins used with WordPress?
Let us get to it then, in no particular order:
#1. WordPress ERP
Let us start with WordPress Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). This plugin can manage your WordPress site and your business-customer interactions. It has HR features making life easier.
This CRM is great for beginners who want something simple to use that will help keep everyone on the team on the same page regarding leads. It has a very simple-to-use interface that is easy to understand.
Another prominent feature of this CRM is that you can segment contacts to create bulk mailings.
- Project management tools
- Tracking B2B engagements
- Simple to use interface
- Group contacts to tag leads
- Can record meetings to view later
- Dashboard will prioritize leads
#2. HubSpot All-in-One Marketing
The HubSpot All-in-One Marketing is one of the most popular CRM plugins now. The reason it is popular is the many native integrations that mesh nicely with other platforms, not just WordPress. It has a contact timeline that will show you the interactions your contact has with your business over a specific period.
- Create contact forms
- Provide in-depth analytics
- Track activity on your website regarding form filling etc
- Alerts for automated marketing and follow-up calls
- Chatbots and live conversation applications
- Tracking metrics so you can keep track of goals
WordPress users recommend this CRM because of its many functions and easy interface. According to a Databox report, 53% of respondents feel HubSpot is the best CRM.
The WP-CRM improves the management of interactions you have with your customers with a comprehensive dashboard.
The CRM provides you with the ability to organize your contacts efficiently. It also has an unlimited number of contacts that you can add to your database.
- Project Management tools so that you don’t need a secondary plugin
- Comes with multiple language options other than English
- One-click feature to quickly record customer information
- Not hosted on developers site, so you have complete control over your data
- Customer area add-ons so that you can create invoices and manage campaigns
With great reviews, GroundHogg CRM is one of the most widely used WordPress CRM’s. It will not only help you get more leads. The plugin also does not charge a ‘success tax’ as compared to other plugins. This means as you gain more customers and your database grows, the cost of your plan stays the same. This comes out to saving about 1,000 USD a year.
The CRM is straightforward and has marketing automation features.
- Advanced search and filter options
- No limit on the amount of CRM fields you can create
- Can segment lists with tags
- CSV import and export features
- Can view activity and email history
- Can sync users in the CRM with WordPress users
- Control customer journey through the ‘funnel builder
- Can connect over 30 WordPress plugins to the CRM
- Two different email editors to choose from
#5. Upi CRM
The Upi CRM is a standalone plugin that integrates into other platforms. It also has a sales pipeline function that can show at which stage each customer is at in the sales funnel. Form data pulls into the Upi CRM from multiple places, which is also a significant feature.
The primary function of this CRM is to collect data from different contact forms and feed them into a third-party CRM. For example, if you are using the real estate CRM, you can feed information from Upi to that CRM to manage leads.
- Has export feature in case you decide to upgrade from the basic plan you can easily transfer data
- Reports and insight reports are easy to understand
- You can access your customer lifecycle in your WordPress dashboard
- Mobile interface is easy to use, and you can upload customer information
#6. JetPack CRM
Formerly known as Zero Bullsh*t CRM and is super easy to use. It installs in seconds and has a wizard to help you, so you know exactly what to do.
Adding new customers is easy and creating other items like invoices is straightforward. Because this plugin is free, it is one of the more popular ones. It’s also very useful when it comes short paying an invoice as that can happen sometimes when a customer is disputing some portion of the bill.
This CRM keeps simplicity and costs in mind. It based its branding on no-nonsense, meaning it does not include complicated things that users cannot understand.
- Great invoice feature for WordPress and Woocommerce
- Can manage payments and transactions through WordPress
- A billing system that integrates with Paypal and Stripe
- Can make quotes and customer proposals in WordPress
#7. CRM and Lead Management by vcita
This CRM will help you create more leads and opportunities for sales. It will work with your WordPress site to optimize interactions with people who visit your site. The CRM will also connect with your vcita account, and if you do not have an account, you can create one from within the CRM.
- Customer portal that will allow clients to set up appointments
- Online calendar that lets you manage meetings and invite clients to set up appointments on your website
- Professional invoices with your logo allow customers to pay online
- Targeted email and SMS marketing features
#8. Contact Form 7- Capsule CRM
Contact form is one of the oldest contact forms in WordPress. But many people find it difficult to set it up and create fields specialized for their needs.
This CRM simplifies capturing customer information through Contact form 7. It allows you to have information captured by your contact form and fed directly into the capsule CRM party.
- Add owner tags, fields, and custom fields to person/organization
- Add address, city, zip code to person/organization
- Connect opportunity to the case in the same form
- Widget available to help you copy information from the form
- Log any errors in an easily readable and understandable form
#9. Zoho CRM
One of the more popular CRMs, the Zoho plugin, is easy to use and set up. It integrates with Contact Form 7. It will also direct visitors to the page after they fill out the form. Zoho CRM is now part of WordPress Leads Builder for any CRM. It will generate a contact form on your website that will help you convert leads.
- Will capture CRM leads from WordPress and create a form
- Gives the option to disable fields
- Will sync and gather new members from WordPress site directly to Zoho contacts
- Detailed reporting dashboard that will track trends for your conversions
- Manage your tasks with features like reminders and suggestions
- Will alert sales time best time to contact leads for closing deals
- No HTML involved when operating this CRM
FluentCRM will help you manage your email marketing and create effective email campaigns. Using email to target potential customers is important, especially when new visitors are visiting your website. Building email lists is important when managing customer interactions and converting leads.
The great thing about this CRM is that it will centralize all of your important email information in one place. It also has beautiful email templates and an email builder with block editing.
- You can sign up contacts manually with a CSV file
- Be prompted to create contacts by filling online forms
- Will analyze contact information and show relevant data from other plugins like WooCommerce, EDd, LearnDash, etc
- Track marketing emails
- Create logs for notes, meetings, and calls
- Create segmented contact lists, tags, and filters
#11. DX Sales
The DX Sales CRM is a plugin by Devrix that will enable you to keep track of all of your customer interactions in one place. It has not been updated recently, so it might have some compatibility issues.
With this CRM, in just a glance, you can easily see what was the last point of contact you had with each customer and gauge what your next step should be.
- Download spreadsheets containing important customer information like when a deal will close
- Can search for customer and company information quickly
- Has to contact specialized fields like company, type of industry, size, etc
- Track the number of sales weekly
- Can be used directly from your smartphone and tablet
WordPress CRM Plugins To Consider This Year
Knowing which WordPress CRM plugins will work for you depends on what kind of business and requirements you have. If you need more support in email marketing, then FluentCRM is for you.
If you want help in gathering data from WordPress’s form 7, then the Contact Form 7—Capsule CRM is perfect. It all depends on which area of your business you need to make more efficient. Having a customer relationship management system will help your team organize their tasks and follow-ups with customers. This will lead to more sales. It will pay off to explore the many options that are available for your business today!