Photo © Ronaldo F Cabuhat @Flickr
This is one of the most interesting article i found it on the MensHealth Magazine. Here are something for the guys that they should understand that What she really wants from you. Forgive me for the language which is not suitable for ages under 18. but this article requires it to be in it's original form.
Universal truths that all men should… but don't understand
Here are the Things She Wishes that You Knew
1. Saying "I love you" immediately before, during, or following sex doesn't count.
2. Real men drive stick shift.
3. I will leave if you lie.
4. You are cute in raglan-sleeved T-shirts (two-toned baseball undershirts).
5. I'm convinced I'm pregnant and obsess about it for a minimum of 24 to 48 hours before my period, even when I have no rational reason to think so.
6. I love it when you hug me from behind and whisper in my ear.
7. "Fine" is never an appropriate response when I ask you how I look.
8. Most of the time when I fantasize, it's about you.
9. I'm terrified of becoming my mother, even though I admire her.
10. I get turned on simply seeing that I have an e-mail from you.
11. I expect you to call me.
12. Only rock stars are allowed to wear leather pants.
13. I'm scared of losing my independence.
14. I'm more forgiving of you than I really should be.
15. Oral sex is your get-out-of-the-doghouse-free card. Manolo Blahnik shoes also do the trick.
16. You did something bad. I seem cool with it. I'm not.
17. If I'm not having sex with you,
I'm… a. …having a fat day.
b. …not feeling "connected" to you.
c. …blackmailing you to get something I want.
18. Shoes determine whether you're fashionable or not.
19. I own a Debbie Gibson CD, and I'm not afraid to use it.
20. When I compare my flabby tummy to a kangaroo pouch, say nothing.
21. A man I love plans the occasional fancy-schmancy dress-up date and impromptu weekend getaways, and he buys my favorite candy in advance when we're just going to the movies.
22. You look hot in hooded clothing items.
23. You should never tell me what to do.
24. If I slept over, you owe me breakfast.
25. My breasts love much licking and sucking.
26. If you ask me out directly, I will say yes.
27. I'm very impressed when you ask for my advice.
28. I'm unimpressed with a man who doesn't take the lead.
29. When in doubt, go with the shirt that matches your eye color.
30. I want to be Madonna.
31. Women get urinary-tract infections easily, so watch (and wash) your fingers.
32. I'm in heaven when you hold my hand.
33. You're sexy when you're shaving, fixing things, wearing a white T-shirt and jeans, driving, eating a peach, holding a baby.
34. I need to hear how you feel about me. Often. Tell me now.
35. Surprises, especially gifts for moi = more loving.
36. I want to be the best thing that ever happened to you–and for you to recognize this.
37. If I'm not feeling loved, I will start looking….
38. Discussion of ex-gf's and ex-bf's should be avoided at all times.
39. I like it when you tell me what you're thinking, even if you don't know yourself.
40. Celebrating our anniversary, even if it's only been a few months, earns major bonus points.
41. I love it when you're sweaty.
42. It's best to consult your gal pals for gift ideas.
43. A lady should always be greeted with kisses.
44. I like porn.
45. I love holding your bum in the palms of my hands.
46. Even nice girls like hushed dirty talk in public.
47. It's cheating as soon as you're doing something with her that you wouldn't want me to see, hear, read…
48. For the record: I'd rather you break up with me than cheat.
49. I remember everything about our relationship.
50. You should know all this and more with-out my telling you.
Even more added by one of my loyal Reader
- Chivalry is not dead. Opening and closing doors, pulling out a chair for her…remember all those things you did when dating? Still scores a lot of brownie points!
- Although some men have issues with this point, holding a women’s belonging, i.e., purse, shows her you feel confident in your masculinity.
- A romantic picnic that you prepared on the livingroom floor with candles will melt her heart.
- Remembering her favorites, whether she went into specifics or casually mentioned…type of flower, artist, clior, book, foods, restaurant, etc.
- Don’t direct your frustration or anger at her if you had a tough day. Too much of it, over time, will push her away. Rather talk to her like a friend.
- Women love to see her man engaged with other people in public. Shows another side of him.
- When at a party, an occasional sign to let her know he’s thinking of her.
- Something about a man in sunglasses is hot!
- Cooking for a woman (or at least attempting to) wins big brownie points!
- Kissing her most self-conscious part of her body will melt her heart.
What is your take on this? Share your thoughts.