Facebook lately turning up the buzz due to many privacy issues. They even rolled out new features almost every week. Even though it is really tough to stay in line with Facebook’s updated changes on privacy, It could be managed by making use of the “Friends List” feature. I’m not going to talk a lot, rather I would do a pictorial (Pictured Tutorial) instead.
Windows 7 is, finally, a great operating system.
Every version of Windows, has many services enabled, while many optimizing tweaks are not enabled by default. The reason this is so is because the installation is designed to support a very generic set of devices and hardware. The cool part of using Windows is the ability to fine tune it to your needs. Some call this tuning process “Hacking”, others called it “Tweaking”. I’m not really that worried about the name, instead I prefer focusing on the content…
Before I get all technical, it’s important that you check your hardware and choose the edition of Windows 7 that best suits your system:
Choose Windows 7 32-bit if you have:
- 3GB or less system memory
- Dual core or single core processor
- Built in graphic card
- 250GB or less hard drive
Choose Windows 7 64-bit if you have:
- 4GB or more system memory
- i7, Dual core or Quad Core processor
- Dedicated PCI express graphic cards such as Nvidia or ATI
- 250GB or larger hard drive
Now that that’s out of the way – on we go to the good stuff…
Mikeyy is variant of an internet worm spreading through the Twitter stream disguise itself under a short url, which looks legitimate but it’s not. It hijacks the twitter user account who clicked on the disguised link.
You will often find blogs that shows the latest post in a different color or applied different CSS tags. Basically you need to Inject some code inside wordpress post listing generation loop. The Loop is used by WordPress to display each of your posts. Using The Loop, WordPress processes each of the posts to be displayed on the current page and formats them according to how they match specified criteria within The Loop tags. Any HTML or PHP code placed in the Loop will be repeated on each post. So we need to find the latest post and define a specific attribute to that post such as a different CSS class.
WordPress is the most user friendly expandable blog platform around. "With power comes more responsibilities", says Spiderman’s uncle. So what if your valuable WordPress blog get hacked? You will be literally devastated, violated and humiliated. Now you need to know how a attacker or cracker hack or exploit your site.
- They know about your security weakness points about your site
- They know about the important directories are open and accessible
- They know about the version of WordPress has security issues
- They know what outdated unsecured plug-in you are using and they can take advantage of it
- They brute force attack your site login for random username and password
- They know WordPress uses "Admin" as the administrator name, so they keep generating passwords and keep trying
So how do you overcome these situations? Well, you just need tighten up the security principal to avoid these problems. These are very practical options to protect yourself from getting hacked. In truth, every protection can be broken but the point is not to cure but to prevent.