A professional, creative, and well-designed website is the mark of a well-functioning business. As a business owner, you have to do everything to make your enterprise visible and accessible to a large user base.
The best way to do that is through a professional website. Are you worried about not having coding and designing skills for creating on? Website builders are the one-stop solution for developing state-of-the-art business websites within minutes and at a minimal cost.
Check out our reviews of the top 10 business website builders to use in 2021.
Wix is by far one of the most user-friendly website designers in the market. Its template gallery has over 500 industry-tagged templates, so you don’t have to start from a blank slate. Create high-end professional websites using the Wix business website builder. Even though it can be a bit expensive in the long run, the platform provides so many options at ease, with superior flexibility. This is truly one of the best business website builders around.
- Online-store: Wix has a great range of options for customizing the online storefront, editing product pages, and adding cart options.
- Unlimited products: You can scale up your eCommerce business to include as many new products and services as you wish.
- Branding tools: Use the Wix Business Name Generator and the Logo Maker to create creative and unique branding for your business.
We found Weebly to be reliable and easy to use for building a professional website. Whether you want to make a blog, a personal website, an online store, etc., Weebly has a wide range of templates to choose from.
- Digital marketing tools: Weebly’s marketing tools include custom emails to regularly reach out to your customers, SEO tune-up recommendations, and site analytics.
- Weebly app: Edit and manage your website on the go with the Weebly app. We like it for its clean interface and similar functionality to the website.
Build a website, manage projects, and collaborate with customers with this all-in-one web design tool.
Sitejet makes running a web design business easier than ever with its cutting-edge website builder, integrated project management system, and collaboration tools.
A tailored end-to-end operating platform will enable you to enhance your creative capabilities and save time.
You can automate all administrative tasks and be more productive.
SITE123 makes the process of creating websites quick, simple, and economical. That’s why we think it is one of the best website builders for small businesses in 2021. Anyone can develop memorable websites – no coding chops required!
- Responsive design: Make your website equally appealing and functional on all devices. With the website builder’s responsive design feature, you can ensure that your site works perfectly on mobile devices and tablets.
- Straightforward editing: The website editor is highly intuitive, which eliminates the need for excellent design skills. Just plug in your content, and SITE123 will handle the rest for you.
Squarespace is at the cutting edge of the website builder market today. Make your business website stand out among a sea of competitors with gorgeous templates and extreme attention to detail. You can play around with the website’s structure to develop unique ways of engaging with the consumer.
- Online booking options: You can set up the website for booking appointments, tours, hotel stays, etc. This is perfect for small businesses in the service and hospitality industry.
- Communicate effectively with your consumers: Set up monthly email updates to inform them about additions to your store. You can also create a subscription option or loyalty program for your high-value consumers.
Website designing is as easy as ABC with GoDaddy’s powerful website builder. As a small business, you might not have the personnel or budget to devote exclusively to creating a website. Thankfully, with GoDaddy, you need neither because the software does the heavy lifting.
- Create a professional email to match your website. This is ideal for displaying to your user-base that you are the real deal.
- Backup protection: Secure your website with regular backups and 1-click restoration to ensure that you never lose your data and design.
WordPress is a treasure trove of features, design tools, and add-ons which make it one of the most robust and best website builders on our list. Regardless of the structure and scale of the website you need, WordPress has got you covered. And the best part; you can access most features free of cost!
- Open-sourced themes: Hundreds of new themes are added to the WordPress portfolio every week. Simply browse until you find the perfect match.
- Real-time responsive design: You can check how your website appears on different devices with a single click.
- 24/7 support: Get fast and helpful tech support tips from the customer service team and the WordPress community.
What you need to remember about WordPress is, by default is a blogging engine with a lot of capabilities to transform it into a full-blown website builder. Some plugins will give you the ability to make WordPress one of the best website builders in a very short time. With WordPress, you will need to think about a good hosting provider and a little bit of WordPress knowledge as well. With the rapid number of customization options, WordPress is one of the best business website builders around.
What is a WordPress Page Builder Plugin?
Drag and drop page builders for WordPress allow you to create custom layouts for your site using ready-made content blocks, modules, and widgets. You get to make the professional-looking design you would like without having any technical skills. Not necessarily means, it is only for beginners.
Page builders allow designers, site builders, and developers to quickly deploy professional business sites in a short time. Here are some of the top ones you can use.
Divi for WordPress
The Divi Builder is also one of the most popular “drag and drop” page builder plugin that let you preview your design changes as you are building the website.
Since this plugin is the core part of the Divi WordPress theme, you’ll get full access to the bundle of premium products they offer at Elegant Themes. But, the Divi Builder Plugin can be used with any other WordPress theme.
Divi is a powerful page builder that comes with a huge number of content modules. Which enables you to think and design with limitless design possibilities. It’s really easy to use and has many layouts and templates for different types of websites included in it.
The many elements that Divi provides, makes it a perfect business website builder with WordPress. It comes with a large number of content elements like an audio player, pricing tables, call to action, and more that you can use to build the perfect business website.
Elementor for WordPress
Since the early days of WordPress, Elementor is the first free and open-source advanced page builder for WordPress. With over 2 million active installs, it’s one of the most popular WordPress WYSIWYG page builders available.
Elementor is beginner-friendly, easy to use, and fast. Its main powerhouse is the visual “drag and drop” page builder, so you can see your changes live as you make them. You just simply drag and drop web design elements to where you want them and customize them as per your needs visually.
It supports versioning so you can easily undo or redo actions on the fly. You can even decide to go back to a previous version if you preferred it better.
It also comes with a built-in maintenance mode which means you can show an “under construction” or “coming soon” page to visitors while you’re making changes to the website.
Elementor Pro is highly recommended because it comes with a diverse selection of pre-made templates and site-wide designs that can shorten your bootstrapping of the site even faster.
BeaverBuilder for WordPress
Beaver Builder is easy to use, user-friendly WordPress page builder that’s a great choice for beginners and professionals alike. It’s already Gutenberg-ready, fully mobile responsive, and compatible with almost every WordPress theme.
It comes with about 30 professionally designed templates you can use to build your pages and the whole website pretty fast just by replacing sample content with your own.
It has easy “drag and drop” content modules like testimonials, sliders, counters, and more to create a business landing page within minutes, without having coding background. The live editor shows the changes you are making in real-time.
Live Composer Site Builder for WordPress
Live Composer Site Builder is a free “drag and drop” page builder for WordPress that has quite 30 content modules like accordion post boxes, sliders, galleries, and comments to name a few.
This WordPress page builder plugin comes with about 10 prebuilt templates, but it has a built-in templating library system that allows you to export and import your own set of custom templates. Live Composer is basically very easy to use with their frontend editing, and it’s easy to create and customize your own templates also.
You can extend their feature with add-ons, and WooCommerce extensions for a fair price too.
WebNode is a new entrant to the market with the philosophy of gamifying web designing. Its editor is straightforward to handle, and might we add, quite fun too! The templates and themes are fresh and put a creative spin on cliched website aesthetics.
- Create a functional online store in under an hour with industry-coded templates.
- Mailing tools: Link your mailbox to your personal domain to give a professional feel to your business communications. You can link up to 100 emails so that your whole team has identical mail domains.
Volusion is an excellent option for those businesses looking to set up their first online store. The website builder guides you through the process, giving you helpful tips throughout. All in all, the website that we created with Volution was memorable, functional, and user-friendly.
- Product pages: Display your products in the most appealing ways possible with videos, multiple photos, and zoom options.
- Low downtime: Your website comes with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. So you don’t have to worry about losing conversions due to maintenance and backup breaks.
- Include product reviews, related suggestions, and recent user history to nudge your users into becoming customers.
Shopify is the go-to website builder for all things e-commerce related. Create an online store and start selling in just a few minutes. You can also use the software for creating ticketing portals, online reservations, and booking appointments.
Shopify recently reported a 97% rise in their 2020 2nd quarter revenue, which also makes them one of the best business website builders with full eCommerce options.
- Hybrid selling: Integrate sales from your online store with your brick-and-mortar store to easily keep tabs on your growth.
- Shopify Experts Marketplace: Confused about taking the first step into online selling? Fret not, because Shopify has your back. Get direct access to a host of industry experts at the Shopify Experts Marketplace and learn front the best in the business.
Are you thinking of making the jump into e-commerce? Or do you want to spruce up your existing online store? BigCommerece is ideal for beginners and professionals alike. We like the added functionality of directly editing the backend code if required.
- Glitchless websites: Give your users a seamless experience on your website with rapid loading times and close to zero downtime.
- Total customization: Personalize each element of your website to be tailored to your needs. You have complete control over everything from layout, colors, text, chat boxes, messages, etc.
What are the best business website builders in 2021?
We recommend that you estimate your requirements and the scale of the business before opting for a website builder. If you are in a creative sector like art, music, photography, writing, etc. Squarespace, WebNode, and Wix are great options. Alternatively, if you are looking to set up an online store, go for SITEJET, BigCommerce, or Volusion. And if you want the full flexibility of options, you can go with WordPress with Divi, BeaverBuilder, and Elementor.