From your social media accounts to your pictures to any data, it is important to keep your laptops protected from others. This is why almost all of us always password protect our devices. However, forgetting the Windows login password is also a common occurrence and often leads to much hassle and even data loss. Here are 3 of the best Windows password remover tools that offer a quick-fix for all your forgotten passwords!
Windows 7 Specials is a part of my 500+ Ultimate Freeware for Windows Topic. The purpose of this post is to introduce you with the Best Freeware Tools to Enhance and Customize Windows 7 .
- CSMenu – restores a “classic” look to Windows 7 by installing a companion Start menu on your taskbar.
- Logon Changer for Windows 7 – Simply takes a JPG file (256K or less, so be sure to re-size and compress) and applies it to your logon background
- Windows 7 System Recovery Discs – Can repair damaged files, restore System Restore points, and even pull in full backups for restoration.
I was looking out for Instant Messenger application that allows me to connect to multiple chat services at the same time so that I don't have to run too many messengers at a same time. Yes previously I knew about some open source multi protocol messengers but somehow the interface didn't satisfy me much. Now I've checked Pidgin and Miranda and both of them looks just fine. Pidgin has a kind of Web 2.0 look, smooth and simple interface. Lets take a moment to review these 2 clients.
Despite successes containing the virus, the Department of Homeland Security is imploring Internet users and providers to be vigilant against the WannaCry ransomware attack, which to-date has affected hundreds of thousands of computers worldwide.
Windows 7 is, finally, a great operating system.
Every version of Windows, has many services enabled, while many optimizing tweaks are not enabled by default. The reason this is so is because the installation is designed to support a very generic set of devices and hardware. The cool part of using Windows is the ability to fine tune it to your needs. Some call this tuning process “Hacking”, others called it “Tweaking”. I’m not really that worried about the name, instead I prefer focusing on the content…
Before I get all technical, it’s important that you check your hardware and choose the edition of Windows 7 that best suits your system:
Choose Windows 7 32-bit if you have:
- 3GB or less system memory
- Dual core or single core processor
- Built in graphic card
- 250GB or less hard drive
Choose Windows 7 64-bit if you have:
- 4GB or more system memory
- i7, Dual core or Quad Core processor
- Dedicated PCI express graphic cards such as Nvidia or ATI
- 250GB or larger hard drive
Now that that’s out of the way – on we go to the good stuff…