Despite successes containing the virus, the Department of Homeland Security is imploring Internet users and providers to be vigilant against the WannaCry ransomware attack, which to-date has affected hundreds of thousands of computers worldwide.
Windows has long ago become one of the most used operation systems worldwide. With millions of users all over the world, the developers constantly tend to improve their product by adding new characteristics, applications and updating the current software. Since every Windows user has used to get the best information product, many applications and programs are leaders in the own market niche. With numerous updates, the current Windows system can offer plenty of useful free software for users to increase own awareness and efficiency of work.
Windows 7 is, finally, a great operating system.
Every version of Windows, has many services enabled, while many optimizing tweaks are not enabled by default. The reason this is so is because the installation is designed to support a very generic set of devices and hardware. The cool part of using Windows is the ability to fine tune it to your needs. Some call this tuning process “Hacking”, others called it “Tweaking”. I’m not really that worried about the name, instead I prefer focusing on the content…
Before I get all technical, it’s important that you check your hardware and choose the edition of Windows 7 that best suits your system:
Choose Windows 7 32-bit if you have:
- 3GB or less system memory
- Dual core or single core processor
- Built in graphic card
- 250GB or less hard drive
Choose Windows 7 64-bit if you have:
- 4GB or more system memory
- i7, Dual core or Quad Core processor
- Dedicated PCI express graphic cards such as Nvidia or ATI
- 250GB or larger hard drive
Now that that’s out of the way – on we go to the good stuff…
Windows 7 Specials is a part of my 500+ Ultimate Freeware for Windows Topic. The purpose of this post is to introduce you with the Best Freeware Tools to Enhance and Customize Windows 7 .
- CSMenu – restores a “classic” look to Windows 7 by installing a companion Start menu on your taskbar.
- Logon Changer for Windows 7 – Simply takes a JPG file (256K or less, so be sure to re-size and compress) and applies it to your logon background
- Windows 7 System Recovery Discs – Can repair damaged files, restore System Restore points, and even pull in full backups for restoration.
Do you always need to take backup of your important data in your USB Drives so that you can take it to meetings, clients or at home and your forget it. Then I am going to share a handy tool with you by which you can schedule the backup of your important data according to your requirements.
To Schedule Automatic Backup of your Data, you need to download a free tool SyncBack Freeware V22.214.171.124.
Now Install the tool and Launch it. It will ask you to create your Backup Profile as shown in following figure.