Windows has long ago become one of the most used operation systems worldwide. With millions of users all over the world, the developers constantly tend to improve their product by adding new characteristics, applications and updating the current software. Since every Windows user has used to get the best information product, many applications and programs are leaders in the own market niche. With numerous updates, the current Windows system can offer plenty of useful free software for users to increase own awareness and efficiency of work.
WordPress is the most popular blogging tool and Firefox is the most amazing browser. Now what would happen if these two powerful tools work together? It will simplify the job being an active blogger. If you are a web designer who needs to install WordPress blogs daily or a blogger who loves creating new blogs then these Firefox extensions would make your work much easier. It could be simply posting comments or creating new blog posts. Nevertheless this post will introduce with top amazing Firefox extensions that works hand to hand with WordPress. This is a guest post by Raz Barr from Kuwait.
- Apache Tomcat – Apache Tomcat is the servlet container that is used in the official Reference Implementation for the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages (jsp) technologies.
- Apache Web Server – Web Server, the best one around.
- Apache2Triad – Installs a developer preconfigured environment with Apache, PHP, mySQL with control panel/PHPMyAdmin, xMail, ftp, and a Apache Web based Control Panel, etc. Power packed with new cool things like Python/Pearl mods, ASP support, SSL and so much more. Highly recommended.
- PortableApps – Now you can carry your favorite computer programs along with all of your bookmarks, settings, email and more with you. Use them on any Windows computer via USB Flash device, iPod, or portable hard disk, and it works like a start menu. Includes Firefox, Open Office, VideoLan, to name a few.
- Lupo PenSuite – Lupo PenSuite mashes up a familiar looking menu with a huge offering of applications. Taking a note from the LiberKey school of portable suite production, Lupo PenSuite throws everything at you but the kitchen sink.
- Geek.Menu – Geek.Menu is a branch in the PortableApps development tree. Geek.Menu uses the same convenient installation files from PortableApps.com that the original PortableApps suite uses. The layout is similar but Geek.Menu has several key enhancements.