The marketing email is one of the most effective ways of reaching out to your customers if you do it right. However, you’ve got to stand out when so many people are trying to get their attention in their inbox. Read on for the best tips to write a marketing email that they can’t ignore.
Table of Contents
1. Automate Your Campaigns
There are all sorts of reasons why you may be emailing your customers. Perhaps they’ve just signed up for your newsletter, have just bought something, or you’re trying to bring them back after a period of inactivity. It’s a good idea to set up automated emails for all of these eventualities, so you’re ready to go whenever you need to. A quick response is usually the best way to go.
2. Offer Deals You Can’t Get Anywhere Else
Many companies are now finding that they can bring in more customers by offering exclusive deals through email. This can be money off an item, free shipping, or a discount across the board until a certain date. If your customers know there are good deals in the emails they can’t get anywhere else, they’re going to open them.
Easily Craft Stunning WordPress Websites that Excel in Speed and Design!
Divi AI Empowers You to Effortlessly Create Content and Produce Images Right within The WordPress Builder.
3. Write A Killer Subject Line
The subject line is what’s going to convince your customer to open up the email and take a look. It’s got to be excellent, or they’ll just hit ‘delete’ without thinking. Many marketers now write up to 25 subject lines before they find the right one for them. Think about what’s going to motivate the reader to open your email. For example, if you’re offering a discount, your subject line should be something like, ‘Exclusive discounts for our customers only with this email.’
4. Use Tools to Get the Most From Your Emails
There’s plenty of tools you can use to write excellent emails. Here are a few you can put to the test:
- Rated Writing: Find a rated writer here who can compose good marketing emails for you.
- Litmus: This tool helps you track and test your emails, so you can get the best results.
- Mail Chimp: This service helps you build client lists and segment your audience, so you can send the right email to the right people.
- My Writing Way: This blog is full of great ideas for anyone improving their writing skills.
- Growth Tools: This directory will help you find the exact tool you’re looking for.
- Student Writing Services: Sites like the Huffington Post in “Dissertation Writing Help” feature recommend this tool for helping you find good writers.
- Growbots: Find the best time to send that email with this tool.
- X-Essays: The Huffington Post has also recommended this academic writing service for marketers, as they’re staffed by expert writers.
5. Appeal to Your Customers’ Emotions
Just like in any marketing copy you write, you want to appeal to your customers’ feelings. How do you want them to feel about your product, and how can you use that in order to make them buy from you? For example, if you sell a slipper set, you can write about ‘snuggling up to the fire with a loved one’ to invoke the cozy feeling you’re looking for.
6. Send It at The Right Time
As hinted in the tip of the tool, you’ve got to know the right time to send an email. When will your customers be looking at their inbox? If you can pick the right time, you’ll get more readers. The best thing to do is to test your emails and use the results.
These tips will help you write marketing emails that get results, every time. Give them a try and see for yourself.
You’ve made it this far! Please stay connected by receiving updates via email.