As a Developer you should come along into a situation that you need to compare or merge complex code fragments and Sadly most of us do it with notepad. Well have you seen WinMerge? Remember this century is not about how good you are in code but it's about how can solve your problems.. So let me introduce to you the WinMerge, this program designed for open source developers and by open source developers.. Upgrading from old code to new code can be a real painstaking feature.. So here is WinMerge to save you some times. Lets take a look into WinMerge:
File compare window is basically two files opened to editor into two horizontal panes. Editing allows user to easily do small changes or copy certain parts without need to open files to other editor or development environment. It's a blaze to copy fragments of code from identical files.
Now here is the highlight with left navigator for the entire file.. It can jump from one change to another changed line in a file..
Easily Craft Stunning WordPress Websites that Excel in Speed and Design!
Divi AI Empowers You to Effortlessly Create Content and Produce Images Right within The WordPress Builder.
Here are some features:
- Visual differencing and merging of text files
- Flexible editor with syntax highlighting, line numbers and word-wrap
- Handles DOS, UNIX and MAC text file formats
- Unicode support
- Difference pane shows current difference in two vertical panes
- Location pane shows map of files compared
- Highlights differences inside lines in file compare
- Regular Expression based file filters in directory compare allow excluding and including items
- Moved lines detection in file compare
- Creates patch files
- Shell Integration (supports 64-bit Windows versions)
- Rudimentary Visual SourceSafe and Rational ClearCase integration
- Archive file support using 7-Zip
- Plugin support
- Localizable interface via resource DLL
- Online manual and installed HTML Help manual
Grab it now from their downloads .. And get a smoother coding life.. It's Open Source Yeah!
You’ve made it this far! Please stay connected by receiving updates via email.