Rules and guidelines for a properly formatted guest post submission. You should follow the guideline below to ensure a nice and professional looking guest post submission.
- All guest posts are published from the main editorial account as if they were published by this site owner
- All posts have do-follow links for proper SEO exposure
- Guest post topics & categories must align with the existing content of this website
- Content should have a linkage between existing publications
- This site is fully compatible with Google AMP format for the maximum speed of loading articles
- All submitted content needs to be unique
- All articles are in English (United States) format.
- It’s not allowed to use affiliate links without explicit permission from the site owner.
- The article must contain a featured image
- Featured Image dimension needs to be at least 1400px wide & 600px height
- Send the inner article images with the email as an attachment
- If you have inner article images, they need to have a minimum of 1000px width
- It’s a bad idea to copy images from another website. You can use royalty free images from unsplash.com, pexels.com, pixabay.com
- Each subsection in the article title must follow H2 (Heading 2) style
- Bullet points should not be used for Subsections. They can break the formatting of the article
- It’s better not to use custom styles for font or color
- You can only include 3 external hyperlinks in the article body
- Use the H3 (Heading 3) style for nested subsections
- Usage of Bold and Italics are not necessary
- All articles language is Engish U.S. dialect. It’s advisable to check your English content is following the English U.S. style and not English U.K. style.
- Minimum length of the article is 900 ~ 1200 words
- Do not use long paragraph, split a long paragraph into multiple small paragraphs
- It’s a good practice to check the article content for the ease of readability. Use this free utility for Readability Testing Online.
- Check your article content with Grammarly (Chrome Extension) to remove and fix common grammatical errors. This will eliminate unnecessary editing.
- You may include an “Author Bio” section at the bottom of the article, should not contain images. Only one hyperlink allowed in the bio.
Once your content has gone through the process above, send it to email via
Email title should follow the title of the post.