Rules and guidelines for a properly formatted guest post submission. You should follow the guideline below to ensure a nice and professional looking guest post submission.
Use the form at the bottom of this guide to start initiating the communication for the guest post article.
Sec-0: Terms and Conditions
- If you do not follow the formatting rules explained in Sec-2 and Sec-3, your content will be rejected
- Guest post topics & categories must align with the existing content of this website
- All submitted content needs to be unique, make sure it is not posted anywhere else.
- All articles are in English (United States) format.
- The minimum word count needs to be 1000 words
- You can only include 2 external hyperlinks in the article body
- Broken links are detected and will be automatically removed from the article.
- All guest posts are published from the main editorial account as if they were published by this site owner
- All posts have do-follow links
- This site is fully compatible with Google AMP format for the maximum speed of loading articles
- The post will be shared with my professional audience consists of 4000+ CxOs, Managers, Tech leaders, Marketing leaders on LinkedIn.
- The post will also be shared with my Tech, Marketing, Social Media audience of 130,000+ on my twitter.
- The post is fully SEO optimized with OpenGraph metadata
- My site speed index is 93% out of 100 in GTMetrix. You will get more exposure on Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo.
- The article should contain a featured image (Without Text Overlay). The minimum size is 1920×1080 pixels.
- Send the inner article images with the email as an attachment
- If you have inner article images, they need to have a minimum of 1000px width
- It’s a bad idea to copy images from another website. You can use royalty-free images from unsplash.com, pexels.com, pixabay.com
- Make sure the article is written in American English content (the English U.S. style)
- Use simple formatting for paragraphs
- Use smaller paragraphs, split a long paragraph into multiple small paragraphs
- Article content should have links inside this website. This means you need to hyperlink other content of this website, from your article content
- It’s a good practice to check the article content for the ease of readability. Use this free utility for Readability Testing Online.
- Check your article content with Grammarly (Chrome Extension) to remove and fix common grammatical errors. This will eliminate unnecessary editing.
- You may include an “Author Bio” section at the bottom of the article, should not contain images. Only one hyperlink allowed in the bio.
Sec-3A-1: Example of Document Outline
Here is one sample document you can refer to
Sec-3B: Do not do these
- Bullet points should not be used for Subsection Headings. They can break the formatting of the article
- Do not to use custom styles for any font size or color
- Do not use Bold and Italics in the paragraphs or headings
- Do not add additional line breaks between paragraphs. It is not needed.
- It’s not allowed to use affiliate links without explicit permission from the site owner.
Sec-4: Preparing Your Content to Send
- Prepare your content via Google Docs (preferred), or Microsoft Word (.docx format)
- Create a new email for each post
- Set the Email title as the Post title
- Include the Google Doc link or attach the Microsoft Word .docx file.
- Attach all the images inside the email that were used in the content
- Send email to